Home / Albums / Keyword musical instrument /
Grand pianoforte action with metallic action and damper frames
Grand pianoforte action with metallic action and damper frames, sostenuto pedal device and hammer swinging soft pedal attachment.
22. Sostenuto pedal-rod.
23. Attachment to damper-lever engaging with sostenuto pedal-rod.
24. Metallic action and damper-brackets.
25. Hammer swing-rail and cushion.
26. Hammer swing-rail rod.
27. Hammer swing-rail lifter.
29. Lost motion compensating levers.
30. Lost motion compensating levers.
- Theory and Practice of Piano Construction
With a Detailed, Practical Method for Tuning
By William B White
Published in 1906
Available from gutenberg.org
- Posted on
- Tuesday 23 February 2021
- musical instrument